7.1.09

Sunny - Ella Fitzgerald & Tom Jones 1970

Este fue mi primer video en YouTube sobre Ella Fitzgerald que fue grabado en 1970 y canta mi canción favorita: Sunny

Fuente: http://www.youtube.com/aeroerick




Sunny...
Yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sunny...
You smiled at me and really eased the pain

Now the dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My sunny one shines so sincere,
Sunny one so true, I love you

Sunny...
Thank you for the sunshine that you gave
Sunny...
Thank you for the love you've brought my way.

You gave to me your all and all,
Now I feel ten feet tall,
Sunny one, Sunny one so true, I love you

Sunny...
Thank you for the truth you let me see.
Oh Sunny...
Thank you thank you for the facts from a to z

Oh, my life was torn like a wind blown sand,
And a rock was formed when we held hands
Sunny one, Sunny one, Sunny one so true, I love you...
Yeah, oh Sunny I love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario